What Are The Best Cheap Web Hosting Services on The Market
Looking for the best cheap web hosting services on the market? Look no further, read this article and get your answers!
Using a cheap web hosting service is not a bad idea at all. There is no need to pay for an expensive web hosting services, especially if you are just starting out with your startup or small business. You can lower your costs by choosing a web hosting that suits you just right and requires only a few dollars per month.
But there is one problem. There are so many cheap web hosting services on the market and finding one that is affordable and yet offers high-quality services is really an impossible mission.
We have decided to help you out, by presenting you the best and cheap web hosting services on the market. Let’s start:
1. Hostinger – This cheap web hosting company offers you all you need to start your projects. Full stack of features, high-speed, and a SEO-optimized website builder that can help you increase your revenue, generate clients, grow your brand, website or business effortlessly. You will get all of these features and more for the lowest price possible. The starting price is $2.15 per month and if you are not really sure that this is the best hosting service for you, you can take advantage of the 30-day risk free trial and if you think that your expectations are not met, you can find another hosting service provider.
2. WebHostingPad – Once you will open their official website and check out the prices you will see that the prices they offer are quite reasonable. The starting price is $1.99 per month which is really cheap. If you decide to pay for a long period of time, you may even get a discount. They don’t have higher end web hosting solutions, however, most people and businesses are simply happy with what they currently offer.
3. Host1Plus – This web hosting service provider offers a very affordable shared web hosting which can help you get started with your projects. You will receive unlimited bandwidth, disk space, and email accounts. The hosting plans include a choice of popular control panels, high-speed network, and a backup management. Installing software and web applications is quite easy with a free application installer. In case you have any technical issue or questions, the professional support is here to help you out. If you want, you can also upgrade to a higher and more professional level of technical support for an extra fee.
4. Bluehost – If you are looking for cheap or affordable shared hosting, look no further as BlueHost is probably the best solution on the market. They are known for their competitive prices, amazing features, and great support. The best thing about this service provider is that you can register a domain name and get a hosting plan at the same time. You don’t need to spend time finding a separate domain registrar when you can find everything here. The only downside is that you will have to sign for a multi-year contract on the shared hosting plan.
5. iPage – Another great web hosting service provider that comes with free marketing, security, and building tools that will help you establish an online presence. With each hosting plan, you will get an access to drag-and-drop website builder. This tool is perfect for small businesses who don’t want to deal with HTML or WordPress and need a static site that looks amazing
Other options to consider are A2 Hosting, iPage, FastComet, SiteGround, HostPapa, TMDHosting, Web Hosting Hub, and InMotion Hosting.